You can add a neighbor profile to your current account, or create a new account for "neighbor" use. Here's how:A. Add a Neighbor profile to your existing account if you want the same email address to be associated with both government and neighbor postings:
- Log into your FPF account.
- Click your name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen to visit the My Account page.
- Scroll down past the "My Account Details" section and click "Add 2nd Profile."
- Follow the prompts and fill in your information to create a neighbor profile.
- When posting, be sure to select the appropriate profile.
B. Create a new account if you want neighbor postings to be associated with a separate email address:
- First, log out of your existing account. (If you're logged in, you will see your name, email address, and "logout" in the upper right of your computer screen.)
- Then, at https://frontporchforum.com/, fill in your address under "Join the conversation. Click Sign Up and follow the prompts to complete the process.
- When posting, be sure you're logged into the appropriate account / profile. You may have to log out / log in to get there.
See also: What are the differences between FPF accounts and profiles?