How do I search Front Porch Forum?
You can search all postings in your area's archive – and businesses listed in FPF's Directory – via the FPF search tool.
*Search term tips:
- Go to FrontPorchForum.com (or the mobile app) and log in, if necessary.
- Look for the magnifying glass near the top of your screen, enter your search term*, and hit "enter" or click the magnifying glass.
- Note that the search tool now includes Forum postings, as well as listings for the local businesses in our Directory.
- Just under the title on the search results page, use the buttons ("All / Postings / Directory") to filter your search to include a) all results, b) only postings, or c) only businesses listed in the Directory. Use "Advanced Search" or "Refine your search" to further enhance your results.
- Having selected "Postings" or "Directory," you will find a dropdown for sort order just above the list of results, with the options: "Newest first," "Oldest first," or "Relevance" (the default).
put quotation marks around a search phrase to find all postings that contain that exact wording: for example “chainsaw repair.” (If you just enter “chainsaw”, this will provide you with all results inclusing the word chainsaw: for sale, repair recommendations, philosophical discussions, etc.)