Customize your organization's listing in the FPF Community Directory.
Businesses and nonprofits on the Standard Plan have the ability to add logos and images to their Directory listings. To upload logos and images, log in to your FPF account and then:
- Click your name in the upper right corner of the screen to visit the My Account page.
- Scroll down to the "Profile Details" section for your Business or Nonprofit profile.
- Click on the name of your organization. This will bring you to a view of your own listing, where you will see edit-in-place options.
- Alternatively, Click "Edit" next to "Profile Details."
- Scroll down to where it says "Logo / primary photo" and "Additional photos." Click on "Choose File" to upload images from your computer.
- Once the images are uploaded, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Save."