Customize your organization's listing in the FPF Community Directory.
Businesses and nonprofits on a paid plan have the ability to add logos and images to their Directory listings. To upload logos and images, log in to your FPF account and then:
- Click your name in the upper right corner of the screen to visit the My Account page.
- Scroll down to the "Profile Details" section for your Business or Nonprofit profile.
- Click on the name of your organization. This will bring you to a view of your own listing, where you will see edit-in-place options.
- Alternatively, Click "Edit" next to "Profile Details."
- Scroll down to where it says "Logo / primary photo" and "Additional photos." Click on "Choose File" to upload images from your computer.
- Once the images are uploaded, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Save."
Note that this feature is only available for profiles on a paid plan. Find instructions for upgrading from the Free Plan to a paid plan here.